Baby Dragon Costume- Personalised Baby Gift
- 3 piece outfit supplied in resealable pvc pack.
- Soft green and blue jumpsuit with popper fastening, tail with spikes and non-slip feet
- Dragon hood with horns and spine, goggly eyes and ears.
- Detachable wings
- The incredible detail on the hood, wings and tail
- Made in lovely bright colours
- Soft fabrics that are comfortable for your baby
- Snap fasteners for easy nappy changing
- Attached feet with skid resistant soles
- Perfect for baby's 1st Halloween or fancy dress parties
- Gift boxing is available
If you really want to make an impression at a fancy dress party or for Halloween our Baby Dragon Costume is the one to choose. He or she may not be scary or fly but they will really look the part. And now this fantastic costume can be personalised with your baby's name, initials or any message of your choice.
Why we love the Baby Dragon Costume;
For a unique baby gift why not have our Baby Dragon costume personalised with your child's name, initials or a message of your choice. Your name or message will be embroidered on the front of the bodice.
Personalisation options could be;
-your childs name or initials
-Xxxx;'s 1st Halloween (Insert your child's name)
-Xxxx's 1st birthday (insert your child's name)
How to order;
At the 'View Cart' page please add your name or message in the box labelled 'Please leave special instructions below'. Also specify your choice of typeface (Time New Roman or Script) and choice of embroidery colour - we can do most colours but if no colour is specified we will embroider in orange - see photo)
Please check your order carefully as personalised goods cannot be returned or refunded unless faulty.
A note on safety:We take product safety very seriously. All of our children's dress up costumes are tested to stringent EN71 standards to ensure they comply with the European Toy Safety Directive. This Directive includes flammability testing as well as other important safety considerations.We would recommend anyone buying a costume for a child always checks for a CE mark on the packaging, this will ensure it has been evaluated and complies to European legislation.